Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can you fill for divorce if you are behind in personal tax returns?

Asked on 6/19/19, 8:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Yes, but it will complicate the financial aspects of the divorce a lot.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/19, 3:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California