Legal Question in Family Law in California

in the state of California in a child support case judge orders child support for a specific amount and then daycare for specific amount a month, is the custodial parent still entitled to the daycare portion if the child is no longer in daycare and has not been in daycare for years

Asked on 3/25/19, 11:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Not entitled but the paying parent has to bring it to the courts attention and have a new order issued cancelling the payment, by filing a motion to modify support.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/19, 4:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California