Legal Question in Family Law in California

My husband and I both signed our divorce papers several months ago. We didn't submit to court due to inability to pay. Now I'm paying the fees myself. He went back to jail again indefinitely. I'm done with this nightmare. Can I still legally submit thosed signed documents by both of us to the clerk's office while he's in jail?

Asked on 6/30/13, 7:45 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services


Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 11:03 am

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Yes, I agree with Mr. McCormick.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 9:40 pm
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie


Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 9:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California