Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can a judge force me to change where me and my wife exchange child visitation, when I disagree to it?

Asked on 8/15/13, 8:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

You better believe it. And you can be fined or jailed for contempt of court if you don't comply.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 9:01 pm

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

If you and your wife cannot agree on a place to drop off and pick up the kids the judge can select a place of his or her choosing. This is one reason why it is good to compromise with your spouse on issues of disagreement.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 9:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California