Legal Question in Family Law in California

My lawyer crossed off the part for the Non Custodial to pay for all or some of my lawyer fees but my lawyer never discussed it during the hearing. What can I do now so that I can get my request? I have another hearing soon.

Asked on 11/06/11, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy O'Donnell Law Offices of Timothy J. O'Donnell

The request can always be made at the hearing. However, most of the judges I appear before are reluctant to award attorney fees absent some bad behavior by one of the parties.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/11, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California