Legal Question in Family Law in California

If I want an order shortening time, but not with an emergency/ex parte motion, but a regular motion, what form do I need to fill out or do I just request it in the motion.

Asked on 3/11/16, 9:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

You need to familiarize yourself with your local rules on submitting a declaration with your request for order and order shortening time.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/16, 11:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California