Legal Question in Family Law in California

My wife is in USA. And she filed a case of annulment in alameda county and sent me summons. As i am in india, is there any way that i can go to USA and conduct my case ? A lawyer here told me that you can apply for visa.

Asked on 2/18/16, 8:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Yes, you should be able to get a visa to attend to legal proceedings in the US. You should contact the US embassy or nearest US consulate for assistance.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/16, 9:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California