Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

looking for an example of notice of motion for leave to file cross complaint, memorandum of points of authority.

Asked on 7/27/12, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

If you insist on doing it yourself, I suggest you go to a law library near you and read and review the chapters on pleading in The Rutter Group's Civil Procedure Before Trial.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/12, 11:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California