Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

How do I receive compensation for rear end bumper damage to my parked vehicle, if the person responsible refuses to use insurance or pay for the damages? What is the legal procedure?

Asked on 7/27/12, 1:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Is the damage covered by your insurance? If so, make a claim and let the insurer decide what to do about the other driver. If not, then you may have to sue him. This might be a good case for small claims court, where damages are limited but the procedures are much simpler and neither side can be represented by a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/12, 1:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California