Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

is it possible to get an attorney to help my sister which she lives in jordan to get a tourirst visa to the United State

Asked on 4/10/10, 12:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alice Yardum-Hunter Alice M. Yardum-Hunter, a Law Corp.

Certainly it's possible, but I'm not sure that's what you're asking. I think you're asking whether if by having an attorney chances for visa issuance improve. The answer to that question is yes, but it is not possible to make a guarantee of the result. The decision is not that of the attorney, but of a U.S. government official and such decisions cannot be entirely predicted. It's possible however, to make an educated estimation, based on the facts and evidence available.

The above is general information. It is not legal advice and does not form an attorney client relationship. For further information, please see my website at, or contact me at: 818 609 1953 or [email protected].


Alice Yardum-Hunter, Attorney, Certified Specialist, Immigration & Nationality Law

State Bar of CA, Bd of Legal Specialization

Read more
Answered on 4/15/10, 8:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California