Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

can a company file a petition form so i could get a green card? i been in the U.S since 1996

Asked on 4/06/10, 4:55 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

It will not help you if you have been residing in the USA illegally and noone else ever filed any immigrant petition (I-130 or I-140) for you in the past (prior to April 30, 2001).

I offer legal consultations and can assist in matters of the U.S. federal immigration law to clients from all 50 States and internationally. If you�d like to schedule a confidential telephone or email legal consultation, need legal advice or help, please let me know and I�d be glad to help you.

Contact email address: Attorney [@] or LubaSmal [@] . Or you can TEXT a request for a consultation with an Attorney to 1-402-238-1238.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to request a follow-up confidential advice on your specific situation and regarding U.S.A. immigration-related issues, we can offer a paid consultation by telephone or email to clients from all States and globally. Please visit our website for more details.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/10, 5:02 pm
Madan Ahluwalia Ahluwalia Law P C

Your question on such an important matter needs much more details of your situation. I won't get into what you should write. My advise is that you spend some money and meet with an immigration attorney in person to discuss your situation and understand your legal options. Most attorneys will offer free consultation or not charge more than $150-$250. It is worth buying lot of peace of mind clarity.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/10, 5:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California