Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I'm in need of immigration advice I'm engaged to a non US citizen and we are trying to figure out our best options to immediately start living in the US together.

Asked on 9/04/19, 2:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 9/04/19, 3:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California