Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

366.26 appeal

what happens from here were do i begain

Asked on 9/01/07, 9:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Re: 366.26 appeal

I am sorry that your child or children were taken. To appeal a 366.26 there are certain time limits and other requirements (I believe there is a requirement that you must first file a writ petition challenging the setting of a 366.26 hearing, prior to the hearing). The time limits may be very short, as little as 10 days. If you are in Los Angeles or Orange counties, please feel free to contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/07, 1:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California