Legal Question in Employment Law in California

I was wrongfully terminated from employment with Los Angeles County. I need legal advice to continue the process of finding justice with Superior Court.

Asked on 2/17/17, 9:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

LawGuru is a question and answer service. We can only answer a specific question. If you need to hire a lawyer, I suggest you contact the Los Angeles County Bar Association's lawyer referral service.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/17, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California