Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

how to evict 18 year old verbally abusiive son in California. I have him a notice and he ripped it up . He doesn't pay any rent and says he has squatters rights .

Asked on 10/13/15, 12:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Spirtos Law Offices of Nicholas B. Spirtos

Ripping up the notice does not matter. He was given notice. Now file the unlawful detainer lawsuit and eventually you will be able to have him removed. To help keep you safe, you may want to hire a landlord tenant attorney to do everything.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/15, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California