Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I want to file a Demurrer paper. It states I must serve the attorney for the landlord a copy but it won't have a court date. How is that possible.

Asked on 8/25/14, 9:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

You have to call the department where your case is pending and reserve a hearing date for the demurrer in advance that is the proper number of days prior to the hearing. You put that date on the papers, have it served (you cannot serve the papers yourself) and then file with the court with a proof of service.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/14, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California