Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in California

Can a police deny to do a health and Wellfare check especially on a child? And how many can they do ? What can I do if they have denied it?

Asked on 4/16/21, 4:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Herb Fox Law Office of Herb Fox

What ever the answer - and I do not know the answer - this is not properly characterized as a legal malpractice question. This is a matter for a family law attorney who handles custody and abuse issues, and I recommend that you reach out to such an attorney for advice.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/21, 7:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in California