Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

I had breast implants inserted in 2003 that were ceased from being sold or used in 2000. Now I have a a ruptured implant. Doctor says he is sorry but the implants were a study and not under warranty. What do I do?

Asked on 12/01/16, 7:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Get your medical records so your case can be evaluated.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/16, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California