Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

My 2 yr old grandson has been walking around on a fractured Tibia for for 6 months with no medical care at the hands of CPS and foster parents. Worker testified at jurisdiction hearing she noticed him limping when he was removed from parents on 3/13/13. Je was never xrayed until 5/4/13 it was nnoted as fracture of Tibia. I saw him 1st time on 6/10/13 he was limping badly and I made social worker note it. I can not get them to take him to an orthopedic Dr. Still!!! What should i do??

Asked on 9/20/13, 1:11 am

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

It sounds like the social workers are busy and sitting on their hands. This is ridiculous. I am so sorry that you are going through this.

Contact a lawyer that offers free consultations in your zip code. Just enter into a search engine your zip code and personal injury attorneys.

In the meantime, be diligent on continuing to contact the social worker, their supervisor, the whole organization and tell them you are talking to an attorney about the situation.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California