Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Not sure what area of the law this would fall under, I was in a fender bender in the parking lot of a motel I am staying at, the other driver is an employee of the motel We were both backing out of spaces and collided. I'm not sure who is at fault. They want me to pay them cash instead of going thru insurance, which if I were to be at fault would be preferable to me too. The motel has cameras on the area but refuses to let me see the footage. Is there anything I can do make them let me view it?

Asked on 5/15/18, 11:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

If you were injured, go see a doctor and consider hiring a lawyer.

If not injured, report the incident to you insurance and let the insurance handle it for you.

Lastly, ask the motel, in writing, to preserve the video and also allow you to see and make a copy.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/18, 6:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California