Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was involved in a hit and run accident, but I have an expired drivers license. What happens to me if I file a police report ?

Asked on 1/26/10, 12:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


The fact that you have an expired license does not prevent you from filing a police report and has nothing to do with the cause of the accident. File a police report and file a claim with your own insurance company and if you have a UM (Uninsured Motorist) coverage, give then the license plate number of the other car involved in the accident. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/10, 12:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California