Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

What kind of lawyer am I needing for this situation?

Case involves harrassment and slander and now libel by

other citizen who is even stating for public record

(city council meeting) that we burned her vehicle.

Along with this is police misconduct involving:

harrassment, threats and abuse of power. We have

documented proof of police falsifying documents and

then later destruction of evidence thereof.

We have filed formal complaints with the police

dept. and even though the officer of moral conduct who

took our statement told us that his recomendation was

that it should be looked at by internal affairs, the

final finding by the cheif of police was that the

complaints were unfounded.

Asked on 7/14/01, 11:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: What kind of lawyer am I needing for this situation?

How was it that you were the subject of a city council meeting? What type of police report did you file? Please call me directly at (619) 222-3504.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/01, 1:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California