Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

My nephew who suffers autism fell at school and broke his hip. we submitted a request for claim investigation to CA Dept. of Education-Special Education

The school district has not taken any responsibility. They would like to meet with us and settle for $2500.

we don't agree with it. how should we proceed?

Asked on 6/14/18, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

Formal written claims must be filed against all potentially responsible governmental parties within 6 months of the injury. This is not the type of case you can likely handle yourself. You need an experienced personal injury attorney. Almost all personal injury attorneys offer free case evaluations, and will take the case on a contingency basis. Start contacting personal injury attorneys today.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/18, 8:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California