Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Struck by car june 6, 2016 since then my attorney has collected no reports police or otherwise. I have NO memory of how or what happened and cannit get answers from anyone. Please help i am and homeless have A broken pelvis as well as other injuries, and am not healing do to no safe place to do that.

Asked on 7/27/16, 8:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Give your lawyer the space and chance to work your case. If you are being ignored, call other lawyers.

Feel free to call this office if you feel your lawyer is ignoring you. 888-ENFORCER or 888-936-3672.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/16, 8:38 pm
Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

Getting an accident report nowadays is not complicated or time-consuming for most law enforcement agencies. I have online access for reports, including Sacramento. Give me a call or email me and I will be glad to help.

Toll-free: 877-LION-FOR-LAW (546-6367)

Cellular: 818-257-9250

Fax: 213-927-3635

E-mail: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/27/16, 10:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California