Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

i have a friend who has a personal injury case in two months is the settlement confrence and just found out they may have a warrant for there arrest and could ruion everything they have frought for what do they need to file with the courts to postpone the settlement conference to take care of this warrant first if proven to be true

Asked on 7/17/16, 4:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Your friend should get a criminal lawyer to deal with the warrant. That lawyer will be able to advise your friend about what effect, if any, it will have on his civil case.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/16, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California