Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Can I sue a treatment center that released false information about my status in their program to my mother. I did sign and ROI however the information that they gave her was false.

Asked on 4/21/23, 10:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Maybe. Whether you can -- and whether doing so would make sense -- will depend on several factors. Among them: What was the false information? What was the truth? Did your mother believe the false info? If she did, how did her belief affect you? Is there any reason to think the treatment center did this on purpose?

Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this further.

Whether I hear from you or not, good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/23, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California