Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

While taking the parking garage stairs to the grand floor (casino level) at a California iIndian casino a few weeks ago. I slipped on the nose of the metal step and went head first into the concrete resulting in inner and outer stitches (12 total) across my entire forehead as well as an 5 in skin separation on my arm and a 4" high hematoma that still has not healed and has left me severely disfigured. I've been to my physician 2 more times since the ER visit the day of accidents and going again tomorrow. I am in east bay area of California. Looking for an Attorney who is experienced in personal injury claims with Indian casino and tribal law

Asked on 2/28/18, 12:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

As you have probably already found out, most personal injury lawyers avoid indian casino cases like the plague. That's because it's like filing a lawsuit in a foreign country. It's extremely challenging. Nevertheless, I have handled several of these cases over my career, and I like the challenge. But before I take the case, I will need to get a lot more information. Give me a call, or email me, and we will take it from there.

Michael Stone-Molloy, Esq.


Toll-free: 877-LION-FOR-LAW (546-6367)

Direct: 213-935-7118

Fax: 213-927-3635

E-mail: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/28/18, 1:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California