Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I tripped and fell at my sister in law's house on her slippery porch stairs which are broken. I want to sue her - do you believe i would win the case?

Asked on 7/10/13, 5:16 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

Depends on many factors including prior notice and the condition of the stairs. Also did you know the steps were broken before you fell. There are lots of other questions. If you are looking for an attorney to represent you and if you have serious injuries feel free to call my office at 818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 9:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California