Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

On Tuesday I will have "another" total knee replacement. The manufaturer of this knee has a recall. I called them and they said the parts that I have are "defective" they located that information off of the serial numbers . What kind of lawsuit should I bring against them ? Do I need an Attorney to file this suit ? What amount of money should I ask for ? Thank you Diane

Asked on 5/14/12, 9:26 am

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

3 Answers from Attorneys

Roy Kohler Law Offices of Roy Kohler

You may want to contact an attorney. Many work on a contingency fees basis as I do.

You may be entitled to "Pain and suffering" because you have to go through the pain and difficulty of another surgery.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/12, 9:36 am

Joel Selik

You should hire an attorney who are working on these kind of cases. Feel free to contact me and I will assist.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/12, 10:13 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

YOU can bring any claims you want, and ask for anything you want. Winning is an entirely different issue. Without experienced counsel who knows what to do and why, you are unlikely to succeed in any claim. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are technical, hard fought, and difficult to win. Consult with experienced counsel to discuss your situation to determine how your case should be handled and evaluated. If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/12, 10:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California