Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

I live in TX but am a defendant in a SD SC Case re real prop; can’t find CA lawyer. The judge biased toward Plntf’s lawyer. How do I begin to change judges?

Asked on 7/28/22, 12:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

"SD SC Case" doesn't tell us anything about where or in what court your case is pending. Without that we can't answer. Also, there are plenty of lawyers in California looking for cases.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/22, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California