Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

Hi, I have a property manager who manages my rental property. He recommended a plumber to change the valve in my property bathroom but plumber broke the bath tub. I asked property manager to follow up with the plumber to pay for the damage or replace the tub but they ignore it because they work with each other. Property manager says they want to end their contract with me before taking care of this problem. What are my rights to get the damage paid?

Asked on 6/05/21, 2:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Law Offices of Timothy McCormick

Fire the manager, hire a new one, and sue the plumber for the damage, and the former manager for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/21, 10:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California