Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

How. Do you I remove someone from my home that is refusing to leave

Asked on 4/08/19, 12:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

What sort of right, if any, does the unwanted occupant assert? Is he/she a spouse, child, or claim to be a tenant or co-owner? Each of these may require a different approach, although probably in court with a lawyer or via an eviction process.. If the person has no claim and is merely an overstaying guest or a common trespasser, maybe the police or sheriff could handle it. There's no single answer that fits all situations.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/19, 3:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California