Legal Question in Telecomm Law in California

Wire Tap on Home Phone

Hi im a 16 year old male, my parents are ''concerned'' about me, they installed a wire tap on my home phone that records my conversations, and has an earpiece, in wich they listin through. Is there anyway i can sue them, put them in jail, or at least bring up a case?

Asked on 7/14/07, 2:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Wire Tap on Home Phone

No. All you can do is get a job and save for when you are 18 and move out to start life on your own. Or you can work with them and get through this so you might get help to pay for college and grad school so you have a more promising future. In time, you'll learn there is a smart way and a wrong way to rebel.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/07, 7:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in California