Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I live in glendale, California 91203. Today i was driving and a came up to a intersection and my light was red and i was making a right turn, and i did not make full stop. There was a police officer with a motorcycle, standing right at the corner and i did not see him, it appeared that he was writing my license plate number down but the cop did not follow me, so i just left. What can happen? Can i avoid the ticket? How can i fight it? Thank you would honestly really appreciate it!!

Asked on 3/26/12, 1:39 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Fleetwood Mister DUI-800-468-2-502

"i did not make full stop"=guilty. So are you looking for a loophole to beat a ticket that you are guilty of? That needs a lawyer for that kind of expertise.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/12, 2:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California