Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

My brother was power of attorney over my moms affairs and the day before she died, he transferred property in his name only. Did he need her permission to do so even with power of attorney and is there a way my siblings and I can be added to the property?

Asked on 9/30/20, 6:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

You need a lawyer ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/20, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California