Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

In California, what is needed for me to assign a personal representative for my Will?

Asked on 5/23/19, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

You can only recommend. The probate court is not obligated to follow your wishes as to who is appointed to administer your estate.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/19, 5:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California