Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

Dad pasted away and brother was POA and is not honoring will. What is my recourse to make brother honor will?

Asked on 8/16/18, 5:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kai Wessels, Esq. Wessels Law Firm

The best advice is for you to consult with an attorney who can assist you in making sure that the will is enforced. There are many attorneys, including me, whose first consultation is free.

Good luck.


Read more
Answered on 8/17/18, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California