Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

father died & trustee (a relative) says he died broke does she have to prove this to me? He died in 2015 & I was not notified...What can I do

Asked on 1/19/20, 8:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

I'm sorry for your loss/ It is hard to prove a negative, but if you are a named beneficiary of your father's trust, it would behoove the trustee to give you access to documentation showing any assets and debts that he had.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/20, 2:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California