Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California


I am looking for some advice regarding Living Trust, power attorney...

To make it short, right now:

1. My husband has his Living Trust before we married.

2. We have a prenup

3. We file joining tax yearly

4. I haven't had a Trust or will

5. We have 2 kids.

What is a best way to approach now?

Thank you,

Asked on 7/26/21, 3:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You and your husband should go see a qualified local estate planning attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/21, 11:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California