Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

Living trust

my father passed away and in the trust left everything to my sister and brother. my brother, however, passed away 2 wks. before my father and he did not delete his name in the trust which is close to 400k my sister now gets her share and my brothers and i get the original 10k that my father left me. can i protest a living trust for my share of my brothers inheritance?

Asked on 2/18/09, 5:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joshua Hale Hale Law Group

Re: Living trust

You might be able to. However, an attorney would have to have more information to give you a real legal analysis.

You are welcome to call my office directly at your earliest convenience.


Read more
Answered on 2/18/09, 5:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California