Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

How can I make absolutely certain that in the event of my death both my new wife and my adult son get some type of inheritance from either my home or insurance, or combination of both?

Asked on 11/01/19, 4:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

Hire a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/19, 8:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California