Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I have petitioned the LA Court to force the Trustees to Account. I have received the Notice of Case Assignment. It says the petitioner (me) needs to serve a copy of the notice with the summons and petition to the respondent. What are my steps to complete this and where do I find a summons?

Asked on 11/09/22, 11:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Summons forms are on the California Courts web site. To get it served you hire a licensed process server. They will deliver the petition and summons and provide you a proof of service to file with the court.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/22, 5:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California