Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I had a probate hearing in San Bernardino county for my mother in October. The judge did not have 1 needed document which was at the courthouse but not in the judges hand. A new date was set for Dec 21st. the year was set as 2022 instead of 2021. How can a get a sooner court date. No one at the courthouse including the probate clerk seems to know. Thank you.

Asked on 2/07/22, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Your best bet would be to file an ex parte application for a new hearing date.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/22, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California