Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I was on leave from work due to an injury related to my job. if i was to be released from the doctor through workman's comp would i still get workman's comp checks?

Asked on 11/10/13, 11:10 am

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


You won't get any more disability checks, if doctor reported that your condition is permanent and stationary. Feel free to call me at 213-377-7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/13, 3:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California