Legal Question in Employment Law in China

Thanks very much sir for your prompt reply and I want to ask one more question , If I wish to lease this company , how about my visa. ( My Visa Validity is up to June ,2013) and I can go for a Job other company , If any legal Problem I will contact you . Thank you

Asked on 2/28/12, 11:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

lei mawei Shaanxi Hebaohu Law Firm

You can find another company and ask the new company assist you to apply the amendment of your labor permission from the local labor bureau.If the new company is located in the same municipality as your former company and they are in the same industry,then there is no visa problem.Otherwise you need go through visa applying process again from the beginning.

Read more
Answered on 2/29/12, 1:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in China