Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I discoved my eligitimate child existed last summer. she is 19,and has warrants in arkansas for domestic violence and drug parephenelia as well as failure to appear...I went down there and 'rescued ' her last week from a "dicey" situation. she is now in colorado. How do I deal with this legal situation? we would prefer to take care of it in colorado.

Asked on 6/06/13, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

You need to contact an attorney in Arkansas.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 1:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado