Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I have been named a respondent in my roomates truancy case. Coincidentaly, we have the same last name. We are not married or related.

How do I show the court that I am not the parent or legal guardian?

Asked on 2/16/14, 2:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

Bring your birth certificate to court, or file a pleading with the court stating you are neither parent nor gurardian.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/14, 6:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado