Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I have a question about a case that I had in 1997 it was closed in 2000 and I paid my restitution but recived a letter stating I still owe restitution

Asked on 2/09/14, 1:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

I assume your question is actually, "So now what do I do?"

Start by gathering your proof of payment. Then contact the court to see what/how much they say you still owe. If it varies from what you show you've paid, you need to set a hearing with the sentencing court to straighten the matter out.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/14, 11:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado