Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I got summons to court then the same day cop called asked me to change one # on the summons and the address was wrong he asked me to change I t. Then the next day cop calls says his supervisor wasn't happy camper he come and reissue me a new summons with the correct info. What should I do

Asked on 7/13/16, 5:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

When you receive the new summons, you will need to appear on the new summons at the date and time it identifies. You may also want to schedule a consultation with a criminal defense attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/16, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado