Legal Question in DUI Law in Colorado

I plead guilty to a DUI and was sentenced on Feb 3rd 2010, a Colorado statute went into affect in the summer of 2010. The satuate stated that a year of monitored sobriety must be fulfilled by all offenders. My probation officer is trying to extend my probation by forcing me into a year of monitored sobriety. Is this legal or do I have a leg to stand on to fight it?

Asked on 2/08/11, 9:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jim Forslund Law Office of James C. Forslund

You can ask the judge to overrule your PO.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/11, 5:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Colorado